Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank everybody for the outpouring of support after my attack last week. Your words have all been uplifting, challenging and sincere and I really appreciate that. It certainly makes the rebound process quite and bit easier. Today I'l very excited as I've off to Bela Vista, a town two hours outside Maputo, to conduct my first field interview, observe the MFI's operations and possibly meet some of their clients. Then tomorrow I'm heading off to Kruger Park in South Africa with Ryan, Courtney and Guillion for the weekend to hang out with the lions, elephants, giraffes and hippos. I should have many stories to pictures to share on Monday. I've also posted up the links to the blogs of my fellow MEDA interns. Take the chance to check em out and see what they're up to. Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jarret said...

Hey bud,

Glad to hear that you're going to get to experience some of the positive aspects of where you are after unfortunately having to dealing with negative ones. And bless you for putting up that Red Sox link. I'm adding a Bombers link to my blog out of respect and love for all things from Winnipeg.

10:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Grandma


TestingTestingTestingTesting

2:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home