Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Homeward Bound

Hey everyone, this is just a notice, mostly to all the good folk in Winnipeg, that I will be coming home to visit in less than a month!! I will be arriving in Winnipeg on July 4th and leaving on the 15th and I will be trying to make the most out of those 11 days. I am very excited to see all of you, resume old conversations, sing old songs, laugh at old jokes and eat my mother's fantastic home cooking!! Of course I will be heading to the Winnipeg Folk Festival from the 6th to the 9th to soak in the splendor of Manitoba's beautiful people and the positive sounds of the exceptional musicians from around the globe.

I hope I get a chance to see all of you when I am home, even if it for a brief encounter. You all mean so very much to me and I've carried you all with me during my time here in Mozambique. We will be having a bit of a party at my parents place the night I return so please come on by to share a drink and a story. If you don't know how to get there, just talk to someone who does.

Peace and love to you all and I'll see you on the 4th!!

Jp

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Roddy said...

So will I, but I'll have to book the amazing J. Penner for a backyard jam, or jam in general at 256.

You must call me... Vinz Clortho - Keymaster of Gozer

Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you!

10:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod just acquired Ghostbusters I and II...can you tell? Happy to hear you'll be part of Folk Fest, it wouldn't be the same without you!!
Cheers,
Erin

7:47 a.m.  
Blogger Paulo Gama said...

HI FROM PORTUGAL
NICE BLOG
VISIT MY BLOG TOO
BUY

12:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah big roddy!

12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home