Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm Skypein

Hey everyone, I had my first ever Skype conversation the other day and now I am hooked. What a fantastic way to communicate!! No more annoying two second delays or expensive long distance charges. Now I am normally a litte behind these new technological breakthroughs so for many of you I am sure Skypeing is old news. However, for those of you, who like me seem stuck in the 90s when it comes to technology, I highly recommend downloading this program. Then of course you can give me a buzz over here in Mozambique...for free!! My Skype name is "jpenner19". Hope to talk to ya soon!!

Cheers,

Jp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-hum. I hope you'll pass the headset over to Liv at some point! Hey, congratulations about the new job. It guess it means our next jam will be in Canada. Take care, John

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger jpmozambique said...

Dude, I know it's been over two weeks but in my defense Olivia is sort of difficult to get a hold of. Yeah I guess now you will have to make good on that promise to hook up for the reunion jam at the WInnipeg Folk Fest. Keep it real in London mate!!

Jp

12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home