Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello is anyone still out there? I have not made a single post in all of 2008 but I just wanted to see if anyone still follows this blog. I have now discovered this Facebook thing and was rather convinced that it was the better of the two channels of online communication. but now i am not sure if i should return to the blog in 2009. anyway i'll try to figure it out...otherwise, if anyone is still out there and wanting to chat it would be good to hear from you.

Have a Merry twelve days of Christmas,

Jared

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear more about your work in Mozambique. So yes, start the blog back up in 2009. I lived in Mozambique from 2003-2005 and am now back in the United States. I try to keep tabs on what's going on there.

7:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do come back to this thing you should update your links in the sidebar. I'm at http://thedubiousmonk.net now.

9:24 a.m.  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Jared,
I have too been in Mozambique. My heart remains.... do you go into Inhambane District? Chicuque Hospital (Jeremias Franca, adm.) is a great gentleman and referral if you are doing stats, etc.
The orphanage in Cambine is what my life is about this chapter. Am readying for research and writing .... several orphans of AIDS there. Please keep your blog going so I can watch your activities. Carolyn Belshe (United Methodist) Blest Advent and Christmas!

1:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep blogging, please.

I just found your blog through a friend. Please keep communicating.

Happy New Year!

8:23 p.m.  
Blogger Nina said...

Just ran across your blog, was curious if you are still at work in Mozambique. I have recently been asked to work there, would love to hear more about how you have found life in Mozambique to be.
Thanks!

4:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home